Sun 2 June @ 11.30am - 1.00pm: Make your photo book a reality panel discussion on the reality of publishing a photo book in 2019 New Zealand. Moderated by Becky Nunes. Panelists include Simon Devitt and Mickey Smith, indy publisher Harry Culy of Bad News Books, and book distributor Anita Totha of Remote Photobooks.
5 July 2019
TopSpace Studio Gallery, 3rd Floor, Fast Forward Digital, 109 Elizabeth St, Hobart (AU)
- 4.00pm - 7.00pm: Award Exhibition
- 6.00pm - 6.30pm: Antipodean Photobooks presentation by Doug Spowart
20 July 2019
Photo Access, Manuka Arts Centre, Cnr Manuka Circle & New South Wales Cres, Griffith, Canberra (AU)
- 10.00am - 4.00pm: Award Exhibition
2 to 4 August 2019
Maud Gallery, 6 Maud St, Newstead, Brisbane (AU)
Visit Facebook for full details
Fri 2 August, 5.30pm - 8.00pm
- Exhibition open during launch of the World-Wide Cyanotype Day exhibition
Sat 3 August, 10.00-3.30pm
Victoria Cooper + Doug Spowart are coordinating a POP-UP Photobook Shop, photo book performances, reviews and presentations.
Book at table in the pop up bookshop here.
- 11.00am: How to make a photo book with Momento presentation with Libby Jeffery (RSVP)
- 12.30pm: Award exhibition Brisbane launch (RSVP)
- 2.00pm: Launching and marketing a photo book presentation with Libby Jeffery (RSVP)
- Photobook reviews (by appointment) with Doug Spowart and Victoria Cooper (Book now)
Sunday 4 August, 10.00-3.30pm
- Narrative: Sequencing photos for photo books workshop with Doug Spowart and Victoria Cooper ($125)